Stressed about how to stand out? Running out of time on your applications? The most difficult, time consuming, yet critical part of the application process is finding your story. The goal of the WriteStory process is to help Write Track clients discover their ‘core’ thereby ensuring their authentic voice will Get Noticed by Admissions Committees (AdComm).
The WriteStory Steps
- Pre-Call Preparation (Client completes questionnaire and includes ideas for materials)
- Three-Step Brainstorming Strategy Call (recorded conversation)
- Brief Report (Post-Call outline of application materials)
Price Includes: (1) Comprehensive Brainstorming Call(s)*, and (2) Report outlining your WriteStory.
- * Starter Package = One session (1 personal statement + 1 short essay or 3 short essays) (1-1.5 hours)
- * Complete Package = Two sessions (All written materials for ONE application) (2-3 hours)